.

Monday, January 28, 2019

5 R’s Strategy Essay

It is proven that attempt has a major effect on our over each health. In order to live the healthiest possible, people must find ways to eliminate or reduce the express in their fooling lives. The PowerPoint we are to reflect on provides a great method for coping with stress. concord to the PowerPoint, adopting the 5 Rs is the best way to manage day by day stress. These 5 Rs stand for reorganize, rethink, reduce, relax, and release. These Rs are different strategies that elicit be delectationd together or one by one to cope with stress. The first R , reorganize, focuses on reorganizing yourself into a healthy, custom lookstyle. This strategy suggests the importance of making life easier on you. For instance, if you take things one at a prison term, plan events ahead of conviction, and do your best while let go of the outcome, your stress/anxiety level will decrease signifi squeeze outtly. By reorganizing your priorities youre ultimately eliminating long term stress.Se e more The Issues Concerning indistinguishability Theft EssayThe next R strategy that can be used to cope with stress is rethink. In order to rethink, a soulfulness must start from within. The rethink strategy is all about charging the corroboratory energy within ourselves. By using daily affirmations, visualizing your goal, talking about negative feelings, or even journal writing we can assortment our way of thinking to help block the stress our of our minds. The third R used to shrink the stress is reduce. In order to reduce stress a person must be assertive and practice succession management. With this strategy you can either avoid or abolish a stressor. The next R mentioned is relax, and is another effective way to manage stress. This is in all likelihood the easiest strategy to implement. This strategy calls for play time and ultimately taking time out of the day to appreciate you. This strategy to me stresses to simple fact that life is short but sweet for certain, and w e should stop and appreciate it. The last R in the 5 Rs model is release.This can be achieved by walking the dog, taking a yoga class, hitting a pillow, or even screaming. Anyway to release the tension out of your body can greatly reduce the buildup of stress in the body. In my opinions these strategies are all interrelated. I try to use all of these strategies on a daily basis however, there are two Rs that I turn in a badly time implementing in my daily stress struggle. Reorganizing and rethinking are the two strategies that I constantly need to remind myself to use. I think they are hard for me, because they are the two hardest strategies to make use of. Its very hard sometimes to step back, take a look at the mess you created, and reorganize it. In the face paced being that we live in taking things slow isnt really an filling sometimes. For me one of the biggest stressors in my life is taking on too much.Ill have a big list of things to do, and they will all image up to me at the same time. I know that I can reorganize and eliminate a lot of this stress by attempt to tackle a problem one at a time and accepting the outcome as it falls. Rethink is also a hard-fought strategy for me. This is because I am usually very hard on myself even over the smallest things. All this inner negative dialogue at last brings my anxiety level to a tipping point, and I freak out and have a break down. I try to counteract this process by meditating and being nicer to myself. Im also learning that its ok to ask for help, and rely on others not to respond negatively to it. To come together I think the 5 Rs model is a great bade model to cope with stress, however, I think the hard part is remembering to use it in stressful situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment